In a fit of extreme efficiency, it only took me 110-ish episodes to work out a good workflow for collecting and sharing some show notes for an episode of Gettin’ Air: The Open Pedagogy Podcast.
Here’s how it works:
- Record a podcast episode with someone awesome. Remi Kalir fits that bill perfectly.
- Set a time with the also awesome Stephen Hurley at VoicEd Radio to broadcast the episode. Make sure your guest is available to listen at that time.
- Listen to the broadcast and, with your guest, tweet out links to all the stuff you talk about with the hashtag #gettinair.
- Be thankful that Jonathan Lashley also listened and tweeted along so that it didn’t feel like you were tweeting to no one.
- Check with Stephen Hurley to see if anyone is listening. Find out that people are listening in far off places like Alabama!
- Keep tweeting the things we chat about.
- Slap all those tweets into a Twitter Moment (see it below)
- Slap that Moment into your blog, categorize it and tag it with ‘Gettin’ Air’ and here we are!