Now available at low, low prices from my as-yet-unnamed ed-tech startup: a physical Learning Management System. The physicaLMS. It’s real life. Outside of the Internet. It’s in your hands. For reals.
Here’s the assignment dropbox in action..
Here’s the quiz tool in action.
Here’s the grades tool in action.
Here is the content tool in action.
Here is the workspace tool in action: Not entirely sure if this one really exists in a traditional online LMS. I guess it sort of does here and there.
What physicaLMS can do that your traditional online LMS can’t:
- Learner choice of what’s in it and how it’s structured.
- Learner choice of what comes out of it.
- Learner security of not being surveiled at any time.
What physicaLMS can’t do that a traditional LMS can:
- Ummmm can’t like do a discussion board, I guess.
- Can’t add up grades for me. I’d have to do that myself.
- Can’t decide for me which content I should see.
- Can’t let a bunch of people look into my ‘behaviours’.
Here’s how to share your work in physicaLMS
Here’s what happens to your work in physicaLMS at the end of semester.
Here’s what happens to your work in the traditional LMS at the end of the semester
Oh and physical LMS comes in 3 sizes:
Stay tuned for our next product! It does all the things that the physicaLMS does only online! Like an online binder!